• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

InkBird Thermometer give away.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
What a Coincidence! My Thermo Pro, just crapped out. I'll take a shot at your generosity...JJ

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2018
Steve, that is very generous of you! I have one of these and they are spot on. Don't count me in , I just wanted to thank you for being so generous. You put the "OK" in smOKing. LOL.

dedkot

Joined Oct 25, 2020
First post lol! I'm smoking my second pork butt ever tonight. It's10:45 pm here in Northern California and I'm staying up late to start this smoke. I have noticed the Masterbuilt Smoker temperature probe isn't very accurate. Please count me in..

20201024_223534.jpg

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Yep, Congrats to BandCollector...JJ

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 4, 2009
Oh My Goodness. . .Oh My Goodness. . .Oh My Goodness. . .I finally won something!

Thanks so much for the opportunity Steve, and especially for your generosity!

I Love This Place because of all the great, caring, generous, unselfish, and thoughtful members.

Sincerely,

John Koutsavlis

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.