Inkbird Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P is on deal!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Inkbird instant read meat thermometer IHT-1P is on deal, apply the 15% page coupon, $16.99 can get one!
Many friends PM us to get this unit's discount. Here it is now.
Best choice for gift!
1635934306277.png
1635934324835.png

Reactions: mike243
Hi Raymond, and welcome to the forum! Sorry I don't have any info regarding your problem with your thermometer, but will give your post a bump and hopefully someone will come along with some help for you.

There are 2 apps - 1 doesn't work well but the other (Inkbird Plus) does work. Need both the phone and the device to be on the 2.4 when first linking to get it to work, its fine after that

Just ordered the Inkbird IHT-1S vs IHT-1P. It came out in Oct. 2020 13 months after the IHT-1P. 2-3 sec read vs 3-5. Auto rotate and sleeps in 3 min. Pick up to wake it up vs opening and closing each time. It's 30% off. Not many have the IHT-1S. Mostly IHT-1P. Thought I'd try this one instead.

Inkbird Rechargeable Meat Thermometer IHT-1S, Instant Read Meat Thermometer Waterproof Digital Food Cooking Thermometer, Kitchen Food Thermometer for Grill, BBQ, Smoker, Turkey, Homebrewing, Coffee https://a.co/d/bUqbzCt

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky