Inevitable

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lol! You guys make me laugh. So far here its mild just around 32*F but I know it's coming. There are days later in the season when I take my 3 dogs out to a park for 1-3 hrs and it's -30 t¥o -40*F. As I got older I can tolerate the cold much better than heat of summer. But I get it it's what you're used to. Stay well!

Reactions: JLeonard
Well, I knew it had to happen sooner or later, but I guess Oct 15 isn't too bad.
Woke up this morning and looked out side. Everything was WHITE.
Gary
You could have kept it up there on that side of the border Gary :emoji_relaxed:
More expected tonight. Highs of 34° tomorrow, 16° Sunday night
20201016_072848.jpg

We’ll be in the 90’s today too. Really looking forward to some cooler weather. Need to smoke some lox & cheese. Looks like it’s going to be a while!
Al

GaryHibbert GaryHibbert But where are the pics?
Jim

You could have kept it up there on that side of the border Gary :emoji_relaxed:
More expected tonight. Highs of 34° tomorrow, 16° Sunday night

The first 2 were taken through the living room window, and the 3rd through the dining room window.
Sadly, the pond hasn't frozen over, so Roxy still goes swimming twice a day and I have to go out and dry her off before she can come back inside. :emoji_cry: :emoji_cry:

20201016_141008.jpg

20201016_141044.jpg

20201016_141134.jpg

The good news is, I talked to my Contractor and the Winter Log Haul starts mid November. :emoji_blush: :emoji_blush::emoji_blush:
Gary

NO NO NO you guys are welcome to it I'm with Bear band it. As I said in another post I liked it when I was a kid but that's because I didn't know any better.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky