• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Inevitable

checkdude

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 1, 2016
Lol! You guys make me laugh. So far here its mild just around 32*F but I know it's coming. There are days later in the season when I take my 3 dogs out to a park for 1-3 hrs and it's -30 t¥o -40*F. As I got older I can tolerate the cold much better than heat of summer. But I get it it's what you're used to. Stay well!

kawboy

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 20, 2015
We've got flurries right now, with two inches expected for tomorrow morning.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
We’ll be in the 90’s today too. Really looking forward to some cooler weather. Need to smoke some lox & cheese. Looks like it’s going to be a while!
Al

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
GaryHibbert GaryHibbert But where are the pics?
Jim
You could have kept it up there on that side of the border Gary :emoji_relaxed:
More expected tonight. Highs of 34° tomorrow, 16° Sunday night
The first 2 were taken through the living room window, and the 3rd through the dining room window.
Sadly, the pond hasn't frozen over, so Roxy still goes swimming twice a day and I have to go out and dry her off before she can come back inside. :emoji_cry: :emoji_cry:

20201016_141008.jpg

20201016_141044.jpg

20201016_141134.jpg

The good news is, I talked to my Contractor and the Winter Log Haul starts mid November. :emoji_blush: :emoji_blush::emoji_blush:
Gary

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
Joined Apr 17, 2020
GaryHibbert GaryHibbert I'd love to have a real snow for once. Here in the south what we get is mostly ice. And what snow we get melts almost immediately.

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
NO NO NO you guys are welcome to it I'm with Bear band it. As I said in another post I liked it when I was a kid but that's because I didn't know any better.

Warren

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
NO NO NO you guys are welcome to it I'm with Bear band it. As I said in another post I liked it when I was a kid but that's because I didn't know any better.
Warren
So true Warren. With age comes wisdom. LOL
Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.