In the sauce already.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

blind lemon

Original poster
May 18, 2008
was directed here from Equip.

I was born and raised a Sooner, my family was here before the land run. Much before.
icon_smile.gif

Just got my first smoker today, after doing some research this last weekend. That research lead me here and the information that lead me to buying a CG Smokin Outlaw. I have always grilled and slow cooked outside, but all of my smokin was done on loaner smokers.

What do I do in real life? I'm an electronic tech., love to play guitar and scratch build tube amps for them.

Blind Lemon

LOL @ "In the sauce already" title!!
biggrin.gif

Just tryin to lead you down the path to the Thin Blue Smoke. Pull up a chair, kick up your feet, and grab a cold one......it'll be a Low & Slow ride from here on out.....
wink.gif

L8r,
Eric

Guitars, huh? Nothing like Blues and BBQ!!!!
Nothing like SRV or Kenny Wayne Sheppard playing in the background while the smoker is fired up. Maybe even Mr Billy Gibbons.

Any questions you have, you can find the answers here.... even if you didn't know the question, answers everywhere.

Enjoy that new smoker!!!!!!

Them boys are and were great. Check out Ronnie Earl on You tube.

Passion is the word!!!!!!!!!!

B.L. ..........make sure you sign up for Jeff's FREE 5-day ecourse........LOTS of tips and tricks in there, even IF you have been smoking awhile.......some stuff you mite learn in there

also.........DON"T forget the q-view.........cause no q-view.......it didn't happen...........heheheh........

once again, welcome

Welcome to the SMF, and congrats on the new smoker. Looking forward to some Q view from you.

welcome to smf blind lemon!!!! great site, ck out the ecourse like wd said. looking forward to your next smoke, we like qview!!!

Heya Blind! Welcome to SMF! Read around and ask aboot what ya can't find...someone here knows it.

PS: Did a 12AX7/6L6 mono amp 30+ years ago. Those were the days!

RichTee just got through with a 3 X 12AX7/2 EL34 Marshall Clone. 50 watts of of pure tone.
cool.gif

BL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky