Imusa pots Back in stock at Walmart

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just looked and Target also has them online $29.99. Amazon has them for $27.99. Must be all the leftovers that didn't sell during tamale season!

So I ordered mine yesterday, for site to store delivery. I have a bad feeling though this is not like the vasconia put with the rounded lip on the top of the pot. I think this one requires crimping in order for the SJ Silver/Gold lid to fit properly. If this is the case, I am going to return it. I hope I am wrong on this.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up! I'll see if I can pick one up tomorrow. I have been looking for one since the South Florida Gathering.

Craig 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky