I'm through

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
hopefully no more stores for me.
Christmas Menu:
Cristmas Eve: 3.5 lb Pichana roast and baked potatoes.
Christmas: for the first time in years, no rib roast. but am working on a new endeavour . stuffed rolled pork loin with cheeses, bacon, apple and spinach. Mama is making yams at my behest because it's been years. Also $150 spent at ABC liquors. Finally a Christmas foot ball game i want to watch. Go Fins,
Merry Christmas y'all

merry christmas.jpg

Doesn't it feel great to be finished? Every year I say I'm not waiting to the last minute and every year I wait until the last minute...🤣 It'll be smoked rib roast for me again this year. I'm struggling with rehab from rotator cuff surgery so this will be a challenge, but hopefully I can recruit some help to do the heavy lifting. I have a whole rib in the fridge waiting to be massaged so it can meet its destiny...

Reactions: fxsales1959
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky