I'm still in Maple Breakfast Sausage Links heaven! My Thursday night football sammie......

Discussion in 'Sausage' started by smokinvegasbaby, Nov 13, 2014.

1. The other day I made my first batch of Maple Breakfast Sausage links.  I made myself breakfast for Thursday football night dinner AGAIN!  Here's my Thursday Maple Sausage Links Croissant Sammie! Might have to make myself a couple of Bloody Mary's - that way it will really feel like breakfast tee-hee!  Now I'm ready for some football...............Josie

2. darwin101

darwin101 Meat Mopper

A nice sammie, but I think it needs a plate of your bacon wrapped onion rings, only fried!  [​IMG]

3. It does look tasty!

Happy smoken.

David

4. ha-ha Darwin101............

5. hey thanks David.....

6. David give me the low down on your VacMaster VP112 vacuum sealer - website  info etc. 

7. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

HEY !!!! Josie...... That's money...... Dave

8. [​IMG]  thanks Dave. 

9. c farmer

c farmer Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Thats a BIG sammie.

Looks good.

10. thanks................YEP [​IMG]today was gym day worked up a big appetite!

11. b-one

b-one Smoking Guru OTBS Member

That's a great looking sammie! Almost enough to share!!

12. I wasn't going to share it but I had unexpected company so I had to share it..................dang it    [​IMG]   lol.

13. welshrarebit

welshrarebit Master of the Pit

That's a great looking sandwich!

Although the name never stuck I do live in the sandwich islands! Now if Capt. Cook would have named us the "Spam Musubi Islands" that is something we probably would have gone for!!!

14. LOL Welshrarebit and thanks!

15. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Tasty looking Sandwee Josie! Do you have a thread on the sausages you made?

16. thanks DS - yes I have a thread on my sausage "marathon" here's the link My first attempt at making Maple Breakfast  

After my first attempt of making sausage, I am purchasing a dedicated stuffer.  Will be ready to rock and roll this time around ;o)

Josie

17. driedstick

driedstick Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

I'd have a plate of that - great lookin samich there SVB 

A full fryin pan is a happy fryin pan LOL 

DS 

18. disco

disco Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

That is a sandwich worthy of food royalty. I bow to you, Josie.

Disco

19. squirrel

squirrel Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Thanks for the link to your sausage marathon. I love me some maple sausage. This a.m. I had a croissant with sausage, egg and cheese with maple syrup and man that just never gets old. I also have the VacMaster VP112. I absolutely love this work horse of a machine. Being able to vac liquids is just awesome. I use it every day. The bags are so much cheaper than FoodSaver too and that's a bonus for sure. I got my unit here... FREE SHIPPING!!!

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/ary-vacmaster-vp112-chamber-vacuum-sealer/120VMASVP112.html

It was here in a few days. I get my bags from here...

http://shop.vacuumsealersunlimited.com/3-MIL-Chamber-Bags_c67.htm

Hope this helps!

20. Thanks DS and Amen to a happy frying pan!![​IMG]