I'm having withdrawals

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lemans

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2013
Jackson New Jersey
I have been working for the last 4 weekends and the next two. So I have no time to smoke... I feel loved me I'm missing part of my life.. No smoke no smell of charcoal and wood. No Brisket....

Always have the week to cook. Even just short cooks.

Like c farmer said do some shorter cooks during the week. Smoke up some chicken or pork loin. Smoked porkchops reverse seared steaks are pretty quick. Keep the smoke level in your blood up.
Jason

I agree on the shorter smokes, BUT if your working 7 days a week.

At least for me it's not very relaxing to have to come home & fire up the smoker & wait 2 or 3 hours to eat.

I say call in sick one day & have a smoke fest!

Al

Reactions: hoity toit

I agree on the shorter smokes, BUT if your working 7 days a week.

At least for me it's not very relaxing to have to come home & fire up the smoker & wait 2 or 3 hours to eat.

I say call in sick one day & have a smoke fest!

Al
I'm with Al on this one...  Don't you feel a cold coming on?

I've heard the 18 hour flu is highly contagious.
Sick yet?  

The best cure is a gentle inhalation of hardwood smoke over the course of 4-8 hours, followed by copious amounts of smoked proteins served hot.  If the first prescription doesn't completely work out, the addition of medicinal purpose alcohol should top it off...

Sick yet?  

The best cure is a gentle inhalation of hardwood smoke over the course of 4-8 hours, followed by copious amounts of smoked proteins served hot.  If the first prescription doesn't completely work out, the addition of medicinal purpose alcohol should top it off...
I've found the medicinal alcohol works best if administered while inhaling the breathing treatment but every body is different.

I believe that Dr. Smokes and Dr. Cranky have 

achieved a miraculous cure for this illness.

I hereby nominate them both for the Nobel 

prize for fixing smokers withdrawal illness.  
biggrin.gif

Have fun.

Ed

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky