I'm back ! Thank God !

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
WOW...     Glad your back.    Hope all is well.

Hey Stan...Welcome back! Many of your smoking brothers have been worried about you...you've been missed around here!

Red

am sorry about the absence. I'been very depressed about this Colostomy , I am now Inoperable and will be a bagger(ha ha) for life,

I'm too hard to come out of sedation worrying the Docks good rest though .lol

Get ready for my humor and my retororic , I need some funMy 4eason for not replaying has been a deep Deptession over the sition. The Srinks and Family support has helped me recognize I'm still alive, Ihad a 20% chance of living!

I was Life flighted to Toledo hospital passed the ER and directly to OR for y six hours (they told me. I was completely re-constructed in my Genital area and look mord like zza girl..lol!
I have no scrotum and my Boy hicdes in my Butt. Stays warm , but trouble getting him out the pee!

Well ,I'’m back ready to annoy everyone!

Thamk all of you for all your concern ; you cant keep a decated smokedr down!!!

The Little Ladt (my Angle ) , has put me in a class of Watt burners. saw a nice looking Smoker on QVC and was intrigued by the monthly payments and no shipping so now I will be asking questions.lol

Ya'll have fun zand I'll be watching!!

OSBBQ
Thanks and keep your lid shut..

I wasn't ware of all those details. It sounds pretty rough. I had prostate cancer about 10 years ago and the radiation really messed me up. But, I'm alive and that's all that matters.

My thoughts and prayers will continue to go up for you. God bless you and your family.

Joe. Thumbs Up

Wow Stan, our prayers are with you buddy.

I knew it must be serious if you weren't on here.

God bless you & good luck to you.

Al

am sorry about the absence. I'been very depressed about this Colostomy , I am now Inoperable and will be a bagger(ha ha) for life,

I'm too hard to come out of sedation worrying the Docks good rest though .lol

Get ready for my humor and my retororic , I need some funMy 4eason for not replaying has been a deep Deptession over the sition. The Srinks and Family support has helped me recognize I'm still alive, Ihad a 20% chance of living!

I was Life flighted to Toledo hospital passed the ER and directly to OR for y six hours (they told me. I was completely re-constructed in my Genital area and look mord like zza girl..lol!
I have no scrotum and my Boy hicdes in my Butt. Stays warm , but trouble getting him out the pee!

Well ,I'’m back ready to annoy everyone!

Thamk all of you for all your concern ; you cant keep a decated smokedr down!!!

The Little Ladt (my Angle ) , has put me in a class of Watt burners. saw a nice looking Smoker on QVC and was intrigued by the monthly payments and no shipping so now I will be asking questions.lol

Ya'll have fun zand I'll be watching!!

OSBBQ
Thanks and keep your lid shut..
Looking forward to your "annoying" comments, as usual [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Good to have you back!
Dan

Glad your back and on the mend, Gods speed my friend. 
icon14.gif

Been a while ,but , I'm ready to be an active member!
Worried sick Stan.... Holy Be Jesus.

Happy that you are recovering physically and emotionally. Family is always best but get some of your support here brother. Your were missed!!

I've had more than just a few messages from folks asking if I'd heard from ya. 

Now what up with this new units?

What kind is it?

Broken it in yet? 

Brian

Welcome home. I tried calling the numbers you gave a few times but no answer. I can see why now. My dad blew out his colon and was on the bag. Long recovery and depressing but all turned out to the good. We wish you a speedy recovery and trust all will be well...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky