I love smoked meat! Houston, Texas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

toddl

Original poster
Sep 23, 2016
I was first introduced to smoking meat 4 years ago when I moved to Texas from Montana. What a great experience that was. I've been addicted to it eversince. I'm a welder fabricator by trade, so when I lost my job a few months ago I decided to start building smokers out of my shop. You can't have to many smokers you know. I came to this forum because I had questions about paint, after reading in the forum my questions was answered. I look forward to sharing my experiences with all you fellow members. Thanks.

ToddL, welcome to SMF!  Glad you are here and making something good happen out of the job misfortune.  Also glad you found some answers you were looking for.  Post some pics of your creations when you can.  We LOVE pics!

Have fun!

Ray

Welcome to the forum!

Hopefully you can start a new business building smokers!

Good luck and glad to have you aboard!

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky