I got a huge suprise today!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

brokenwing

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Mar 30, 2010
Northern Maryland
My uncle always sees that i have something in the smoker.  After he tasted the q, he fell in love.  He works for a stair bulding company, and has acess to all sorts of wood.  Look what he bulit for me.  I have oak, hickory, cherry, pear, mulberry, maple, and beech.  Plus i have another box full of hickory, and a 4 foot piece of pear wood in the shed.  Talk about a suprise, i love it.

1da3125f_smokewood3.jpg

c8f3a3bb_smokewood2.jpg

e40c4fac_smokewood1.jpg

wow what a great uncle you have.thats awesome now you have to smoke something for a thanks.....maybe he'll keep that wood coming for you

oh ya i have more pear, sassafras, and apple coming.  I smoked some ham up for his christmas party at work, and ever since he has been hooked!

Thats awesome and a great gift for a smoker

icon_cool.gif

Man oh Man thats a good present for sure for a smoker. Now I would keep that guy around for he could be a great supply of chunks like that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky