• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

I got a huge suprise today!

brokenwing

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 30, 2010
My uncle always sees that i have something in the smoker.  After he tasted the q, he fell in love.  He works for a stair bulding company, and has acess to all sorts of wood.  Look what he bulit for me.  I have oak, hickory, cherry, pear, mulberry, maple, and beech.  Plus i have another box full of hickory, and a 4 foot piece of pear wood in the shed.  Talk about a suprise, i love it.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
thats a great surprise

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
wow what a great uncle you have.thats awesome now you have to smoke something for a thanks.....maybe he'll keep that wood coming for you

brokenwing

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 30, 2010
oh ya i have more pear, sassafras, and apple coming.  I smoked some ham up for his christmas party at work, and ever since he has been hooked!

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Thats awesome and a great gift for a smoker

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Holy smokes that is sweet. You better smoke him up something good to say thank you. haha

ak1

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 23, 2010
Very nice. What a thoughtful gift.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Man oh Man thats a good present for sure for a smoker. Now I would keep that guy around for he could be a great supply of chunks like that.

smokermark

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 15, 2010
That is one sweet smoker's gift if I've ever seen one what a surprise!!!  That is a helluva treasure chest you have there.

shoneyboy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2010
Nice gift....  That's one cool uncle, he will have to be the official Q taster..... LOL

theracenut

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 29, 2010
That's cool. Could it be possible that he is my lost uncle from Maryland I been looking for all these years??...Just a thought.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.