I got a gift in the mail

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ryder... that's cool buddy... Sender... your the best...

Ryder.. If dad ask to use them... tell him as long as you don't cut a beer can open to use for beer can chicken your good to go... oh yea.. clean it when your done Dad ...

Enjoy Buddy ...

• Haha
Reactions: RyderD2013
Wow Ryder. Reading through all these replies it looks as though you're developing quite a following here. You might just have to start up your own fan club :emoji_laughing: I have a feeling that we are all going to be in for a very special thread from you in the near future young sir :emoji_wink:

P.S. my wife loved this thread!!

Robert

I follow a couple young Chef's Roo on the Cue is one of em so not a big stretch to make some videos :<)

Nice enjoy and try not to cut yourself like we all do LOL
To late! 😂😂 0219221931~2.jpg
Dad said. Well now you know!

Wow Ryder. Reading through all these replies it looks as though you're developing quite a following here. You might just have to start up your own fan club :emoji_laughing: I have a feeling that we are all going to be in for a very special thread from you in the near future young sir :emoji_wink:

P.S. my wife loved this thread!!

Robert
I'm going to work on cooking something very special for everybody!

Wow! Great gift. Now as others have said....Make sure the dad knows to keep his dirty mitts off of them
Jim

Wow, what a great gift Ryder! I have a fair idea of who might have sent those to you, alas, I am sworn to secrecy. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky