i am new uncle

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

teacup13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 22, 2007
Sault Ste Marie,ON
between smoking a butt last night and being on the phone.... i am a proud new uncle

born last night was Sophie Grace, 8lb6oz, 21 inches long

will post pics later when bro emails them to me

she is my first neice

thanks again

its only 4 hrs away....270 miles

i am use to driving across country throughout the year... 4hrs is a short time..lol

heres how my year went last year....

drove from north of phoenix AZ to Ocala FL, worked for a week, drove to North Carolina, worked for a week, drove to Livingston LA, worked for 2 1/2 months(hey i stayed longer, love LA), drove to milwaukee,WI worked or 2 weeks, drove to DesMoines IA, worked for 2 weeks, drove to albuquerque, nm, worked 2 weeks, drove to lubbock texas, then to dallas then to Flint Mi...

theres some driving..lol

congrats there teacup...i average 40 to 50,000 miles a year for work like you said 4 hours is a drop in the bucket

Congrat's Uncle Jeff, what wonderfull news.
PDT_Armataz_01_22.gif
And I agree 4 hours is a drop in the bucket driving wise!!!

Congrats Jeff, now as her uncle teacup, it's your responsibility to serve herfirst smoked meat...................but wait a couple weeks O.K.
icon_mrgreen.gif

Congrats Uncle Jeff. I know she will do well and be a real joy for the family. Might as well start on the smoke food idea early...perhaps smoked formula. Here in WV about all formula for infants is smoked (down wind from the still). Enough foolishness...enjoy her and love her and I am truly happy for you.

she is going to be spoiled.... they spoiled my daughter when she was born because she was the first grandchild and the first girl... paybacks paybacks... first toy...some talking doll..lol

now i need to have a boy to fish,hunt and smoke with me...OUCH, the missus just hit me when she read this over my shoulder..lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky