Hunks of metal.....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

got14u

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Oct 12, 2008
WYOMING
Here are a couple other projects that I have been working on. The moose is about 3' tall at the shoulders, and some welds still need to be knocked down and the owner will decide how it is finished off. The fire place is another project for a customer. Complete with a fan that he will mount and the elk cut out from a previous post mounted on the side. It also has a drawer on the bottom for easy ash removal....I figure some of you might like to see this stuff. Thanks for lookin

this pic you can see the blower vents good.

Very nice work but............your avatar is like a train wreck - I can't seem to take my eyes off it.
points.gif

Isn't the avatar crazy I find it hilarious how it makes your eyes blur...thanks for the points !Oh all you have to do is fumble around like me till you get it to look good.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
thanks chefrob !!!!

I had already commented on a post you had with the first showing of your work, with the Eagle if I am not mistaken. I think you have some serious talent working there.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Oh. & BTW, that chick in your AVATAR with the four eyes is creeping me out. LMAO!!!! I keep blinking & doing double takes.

The AVATAR is crazy I have seen it several times the last few days and I swear that if you look at it cross eyed the chick comes into focus and looks normal(as in she only has one set of eyes.) Why are you tormenting use with that trickery? LOL

And nice work BTW!!!

Your right on the eagle...and the avatar...lolthanks you should see how heavy this bad boy is...Me and my partner filled the re-end up with lead do to the customer wanting to be able to have the grandkids play on it....well with having one leg up like it is turning we came up with a couple solutions. One was to make pipes in the bottom of the feet where you can drive re-bar in to the ground and then have them stick up in the legs about 8" or so. Then we took lead and opened up the butt and commenced to filling it up...it won't tip over now but you need a team of football players to move it..

Great work you are doing there. It really looks awesome and thanks for sharing.

I must say I don't like your avatar at ALL. We just don't see eye to eye.

Keep looking at them and you will eventually...lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky