Huge pork loin roaster!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

firedog127

Original poster
Jun 17, 2013
Middletown,DE
Went to acme and got me a big ol pork loin roaster. Sorta pricey but amazing fat content to meat! It's almost done now as you can see. I always use my pork rub and have been starting with oak soaked in water for a few hours.

After I let it sit for a good 30min wrapped in foil it sliced like pork loin and the juices almost filled the pan I had it sitting in. It was great!!

I don't think meat in Canada is expensive. I have a 37inch pork lion in the fridge wrapped in a dry rub waiting to be cooked in my pellet grill tomorrow. I payed twenty bucks. And its masivly thick. Got it at Costco ! Frikin love Costco

thats a good deal. ive heard cosco has great meat.  brisket is a lot around even though it should be an inexpensive cut.  its just no one buys them and lack of demand raises price

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky