• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Howdy!

A-No.1

Joined May 13, 2021
Howdy! Longtime lurker on and off. Been smoking now and then for a little over 20 years. I worked at a local butcher shop during high school and college and it was by far, one of my most enjoyable jobs. I didn't get to cut much, but I did alot of grinding and stuffing....which worked out well as they paid me under the table after hours to grind and stuff wildgame at a flat rate per 250 pounds....didnt realize at the time how lucky I was and wish I would of paid more attention to the owner mixing the recipes and programming the smokers. Outside of that I have a little experience with open pit, UDS and Traegers. Mostly here to branch out to more styles, learn different techniques, and gather new flavors. Other than that, I enjoy hunting and fishing, love deep sea fishing, and try to make time for a coast trip a couple times a year. Happy that I finally decided to join and look forward to conversing with you all.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
A-No.1 Welcome from Ma. any questions you have will be answered by some of the best people.
When asking questions it helps to know what you are cooking on a general area of your location.
So have fun
Richie

DRKsmoking

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 27, 2021
Welcome from Nova Scotia,
Great wealth of info here on this forum. And everyone is here to help, I have enjoyed all the help i have read and received

David

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 17, 2014
Welcome from Gilbert, AZ! RAY

A-No.1

Joined May 13, 2021
Thanks all, for the warm welcome, much appreciated here from WA/ID state line. Nice to meet you all.
-Matt

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Welcome to SMF!
Glad to have you with us!
Al

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.