Howdy from Texas!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Welcome to the site from a former West Texan now living in the mesquite free (not a good thing) area of the country (Denver). Good group of folks here and if it hasn't already been answered in another thread, or even if it has, I don't think there is a question out there that can't be answered here by this group.

Welcome to the SMF!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

I know everthing is bigger in texas been there what a great state.Did a t-shirt show near South Padre Island when the CAF was down there. Loved them Lone star Longnecks Good Brew. Post a lot of Pictures we love to see them
Good Luck and Good Smoking
Redbrinkman1955
icon_wink.gif

Hi rlmstock2006!...Welcome Aboard the SMF!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
...Glad you're joined our little family!...
I think you're gonna like it here!...

Great score on the tank and trailer!!...Congrats!...

You might find some of the information in This Thread useful during your building process, and in other threads in the Wood Smokers section of the forums...

Again...Welcome to the SMF!...Glad to have you aboard!...

Until later...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky