Howdy from Northern Illinois

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

babajudd

Original poster
Jul 4, 2016
outside Rockford, Illinois
Howdy;

I've been smoking and grilling for years, just hadn't thought about joining a group like this before. I'm a transplanted Texan living in northern Illinois. I use an Oklahoma Joe Longhorn smoker and a Weber Genesis grill. I cook primarily for the enjoyment and sharing with friends and family. However, I have catered a number of different venues over the years. Most folks want my brisket, though I do a wide variety of meats. I make my own dry rubs and sauces.

- Baba

Welcome to the board! I've been to northern IL (Sycamore) and the soil there is BLACK like the farmers turn it over just to show it off.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky