how you gonna spend it

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phathead69

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Dec 23, 2016
TN
now that we are officially getting our gov loan how are you gonna spend it. I'm thinking a cheaper pellet pooper. not giving up the offset but thinking about the long smokes. I'm a low and slow guy so my thinking in evening start in offset then when ever I decide to give it up transfer and still get smoke but between my alarms on temp monitors and just getting up every so often I'll still get more sleep. not immune to thought of a charcoal either. just not wanting to put a lot of money into it, 300 to 400 or so. any ideas on a little more sleep.

I don't know, have some options.
Pay a few bills?
Buy the wife a new wheelgun?
Buy myself a premium air rifle and optic?
A new wood/charcoal grill of some sort?
Save it in case the current regime tries to ban or register semi-automatics via NFA tax/registration.
Save it for our 25th wedding anniversary?

Last edited:
Not sure if I'll get anything or not , I'm right on the line . If I do it will see the bank account first .
I was thinking something grill wise / kettle acc . Some will stay in the bank .

Already spent mine lol. Bought this for oldest son's graduation yesterday
IMG_20210310_180716.jpg
IMG_20210310_181751.jpg

im gonna give it to my granddaughter so she can pay my share of crap that came from my time of stupid elected decisions. nobody realizes it there money there getting .. next year when taxes go up you'll be paying it back

gonna get a nice pair of spoke rims to save for whenever i can get a good trailer build made a few years down the road

I don't know, have some options.
Pay a few bills?
Buy the wife a new wheelgun?
Buy myself a premium air rifle and optic?
A new wood/charcoal grill of some sort?
Save it in case the current Marxist regime declares all semi-automatics banned or must register and pay NFA tax.?
Save it for our 25th wedding anniversary?
me and wife have considered a 9 for our daughter, not sure it cover it tho. lol
Already spent mine lol. Bought this for oldest son's graduation yesterdayView attachment 488741View attachment 488742
nice ride for 1400. just kidding on the amount, he is one lucky fellow

Reactions: TNJAKE
me and wife have considered a 9 for our daughter, not sure it cover it tho. lol

nice ride for 1400. just kidding on the amount, he is one lucky fellow
Well when you are married with 4 kids the checks get a little bigger lol. I did get a great deal on it though plus we barely spent any of our other covid money from the previous checks. Now my oldest daughter that just got her permit can drive is old car lol. She's gonna be pumped!

Still waiting on the bills from the Mrs. medical issues the last couple of months. That may eat up some.
I did go ahead and get a new laptop today. The money mostly went to China probably,
What's left will go into savings accounts like the last ones....

Last edited:
Reactions: Fueling Around
Fill the oil tank(s) by far is #1 priority,need to be warm next Winter.

BIG second is replacing my Lamiglas Arra 1083 1pc(9'er) that I broke last year.I gotta have a 1pc 9'er that can throw plugs between 1-3oz with 2oz being the sweet spot.Loved that rod,wish Lami still made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky