How to pre cook pork ribs?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tellof

Original poster
Jul 2, 2020
Hi guys, i'm really new at smoking, i started doing this about 1 month ago, and I started a little business in my town of smoked brisket, pulled pork and now i'm trying to smoke some ribs. Since the restaurant is just delivery service or pick up and go i really need to figure out a way on how to pre cook the pork ribs and store them, because of time that it takes to cook.

So I was wondering if u guys can help me out with this, is there any way to pre cook ribs and store them in the freezer or fridge, so when i have a new order it just takes a little time to get them done a serve.

I use a weber smokey mountain smoker, and i also have an oven. I have searched over the internet and found nothing. Also which kind of ribs are the best to smoke, i've found so many different opinions in this topic.

Thank you very much for any advice on this one.

PS. sorry for my bad english, not my first language.

Greetings from Mexico!

Not sure I have anything to offer besides a warm welcome here. once they are done, their days/minutes are numbered :emoji_grinning:
I’m sure others can help.

Reactions: tellof
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky