How to piss off a Cajun stew

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here in TN we all drive pick up trucks and date our cousins so I probably don't know what I am talking about but it looks pretty Cajun to me! Call it what you will nice cook Jeff.

28dc5f0daff6615a5035f2ec47c2fba3.gif

Jambalaya Gave the Blackstone a workout with the onions, bell peppers, celery, jalapeños , onion, garlic, shrimp, chicken and andouille yesterday. Into the pot with Cajun spices , diced and crushed tomato and okra. Grilled up a couple more lbs of shrimp today too. I serve the Cajun shrimp on the side s some folks don’t like shrimp. Here’s some ready to serve. Overall I made 2 gallons. Made up some smoked Gouda keto cheesy “grits” to go with it. Lots for leftovers and giveaway. Spice blend was 3 tablespoons paprika
2 tablespoons fine kosher salt
2 tablespoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1 tablespoon ground white pepper
1 tablespoons onion powder
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon cayenne
1/2 tablespoon dried thyme I made a double batch of the spice and had a nice small shaker full leftover. aView attachment 468062View attachment 468064View attachment 468066View attachment 468067View attachment 468068View attachment 468069
Looks great! Really nice presentation with the grits in the middle. Jambalaya is back on my short list of near future cooks, it's been to long.

Reactions: jcam222
No mater what You call it I call it mighty tasty. I'm just a cunuck so what do I know? I cook what tastes good to me. If it's not politicaly correct then I apologize.

Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky