How to celebrate the Royal Wedding

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cmayna

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 23, 2012
SF Bay Area, CA
Just wondering how some of you will be celebrating the royal wedding. Me? Wife and I are going to get away from tv and news and meet a bunch of hippie VW campers up along a river in NorCal. Will bring a bunch of smoked lox and ling cod to share. One can only imagine what most of them will be smoking...:rolleyes: LOL

Forget the lox and cod...you should roll up a couple fatties and share with everyone!

Even though I like skinny girls, I'll never turn down a fatty.

Seriously, a very nice group of vw campers. This privately owned campground officially opens on Memorial day weekend but for the past 10 year, they open it 1 week early for our group. And yes, Ranger Chris always gets a bag of smoked salmon nuggets from me. This trip will also be a good test for my restoration of the original fridge. Hopefully all goes well.

Maybe the UK members, maybe the Canadian members, maybe any/or some USA members. Sure beats Kardashian watching!! More culture, more class, less sleeze, more worldly opinion, more well everything.

Why would anyone give a cr@p, not who!

Loved that one Uncle Goldie.
I outgrew that in the 1990's. In my latter forties, I started thinking ahead...
But I still recall my behinds.... ;) Fun times.

Heck I'll always remember that and many more, in '71 in a Quonset hut with 39 other bald headed guys. 30 mins of music before lights out if we didn't act like raisins that day!

Just wondering how some of you will be celebrating the royal wedding. Me? Wife and I are going to get away from tv and news and meet a bunch of hippie VW campers up along a river in NorCal. Will bring a bunch of smoked lox and ling cod to share. One can only imagine what most of them will be smoking...:rolleyes: LOL

Don't matter, as long as the engines aren't smokin. ;)

Lawlessness! I tell Ya there is Lawlessness running rampant around here! :eek: :rolleyes:

The Son-In-Law and Daughter have a Westfalia they camp in. They use to camp in "Gerty, the big green bus."

Watching the royal wedding should automatically revoke one's man card!

I think it might be the perfect evening to stay in, cook some fresh shrimps and try out, for the very first time, this years batch of strawberry liqueur. It was smelling pretty "bastante bueno", last weekend. I think its time to bottle it.

Reactions: bdskelly
Come on folks, it may not mean anything to allot of people people outside of the UK, but we do have a pretty sizable contingent of folks from England here - that are very friendly. Let's be a little respectful of their history and culture.

Chris

I think it might be the perfect evening to stay in, cook some fresh shrimps and try out, for the very first time, this years batch of strawberry liqueur. It was smelling pretty "bastante bueno", last weekend. I think its time to bottle it.
Ya see folks... This man knows how to celebrate. I wish I lived closer.... b

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky