How Much Rain

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Some pics of the rain since last night.

This is across street. I'm sure she will get flooded again.
IMG-2193.jpg

Down by our property
Our property is just behind the shed to the large tree on left.
IMG-2194.jpg

Gonna get bad here this evening into tonight....ground is already saturated. But we are accustomed to rain. Should be able to handle it. Might get a little localized flooding though.

We're enjoying a nice Indian summer here. The weather has been in the 50s our norm is about 22*. Unfortunately on my days off it's been rather windy with spot showers.

Chris

We got about a solid foot of snow yesterday, was 0F this morning, supposed to be -4F tomorrow morning.

Crazy. Weather is bad here as well. Cancelled school
I saw that this morning. It certainly got a little sporty last night. Why does it always storm the morning they pick up the trash. My trash can is probably in Nashville right now. Fitting place!

We got about 3" of rain this past weekend. Been sunny and in the upper 60's to mid 70's this week, but more rain is forecast for tomorrow and then cooler. Oh well, it was nice to dry out some...

If the pond by us would stay I would throw some mud bugs in there.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky