Hot Dog Bread Pizza (Bear Style)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear That just sounds so crazy but it looks like I would love it. Points Brother
Richie

Looks great John! Nothing wrong with a good quick easy meal like that. Something I bet my kids would enjoy...pizza and hot dogs together!

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and enough food to get full!

Thank You Much!!
Anybody who likes Hot Dogs & Bread Pizza would love these!!

Bear

Man those look good John!

Nice job....

I think mustard would be a great add.

LIKE!

John

Thank You John!!!
Yup---I'll be doing some experimenting on the next ones.
Mustard & Mustard Hot Dog Relish will be my first episodes.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

They look fantastic! I've done them close to your way. But used chili instead of marinara sauce. Very interesting indeed. Is the marinara sauce you use spicy?

They look fantastic! I've done them close to your way. But used chili instead of marinara sauce. Very interesting indeed. Is the marinara sauce you use spicy?

Thank You Steve!!
Not Spicy. In order to be spicy, I would have to have my own bottle.
I have to just add some Franks to mine.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Last edited:
Everytime I see the infomercial , I wonder if Bear's behind the curtain doing the cookin .

LOL---I wish!!
The guy who does the cooking on those Infomercials is way out of my League!!
However I wish they would explain what they're doing, like I do!!!
They need some "Step by Steps".

Bear

Not sure how I missed this one! Those things looks great! I'm going to have to try this soon. Two of my favorite foods right there...pizza and hot dogs lol!

Not sure how I missed this one! Those things looks great! I'm going to have to try this soon. Two of my favorite foods right there...pizza and hot dogs lol!

Thank You Sow!!
LOL---We all miss a lot of Great Posts.
I often worry that people might think I'm ignoring them!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky