• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hot Dog Bread Pizza (Bear Style)

Braz

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 25, 2017
Hey, look at what I just had for lunch.
DSC_0328.jpg

I used Nathan's all beef franks sliced lengthwise and Red Gold pasta sauce (because I live near the factory outlet store and get it for REALLY cheap). Cheese was a Kraft five cheese Italian blend. Did it all in the toaster oven. SWMBO thought the whole idea ridiculous but that's her loss. I like it. Thanks for the idea Bear.

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Hey, look at what I just had for lunch.

I used Nathan's all beef franks sliced lengthwise and Red Gold pasta sauce (because I live near the factory outlet store and get it for REALLY cheap). Cheese was a Kraft five cheese Italian blend. Did it all in the toaster oven. SWMBO thought the whole idea ridiculous but that's her loss. I like it. Thanks for the idea Bear.

Those Look Great, Braz!!
Great Idea---Splitting in half for each half a roll !!
Very Nice!!

Bear

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks