Hot Day

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Original poster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
Rineyville, KY
Nope nope not going to stand out there with the kettle.

IMG_47854.jpg

We letting someone else do the cooking.
IMG_4782.JPG

Onion rings. And this was the taster they call it (4)
You mean 4 onions (small)

The med and large sz no way could i eat.
IMG_4783.JPG

Catfish, ribs, beans, corn, slaw and texas toast. (its with the rings)
IMG_4784.JPG

Looks good. I agree on the temps. They are coming soon to pa

Looks really good! I wish it would warm up here. It'll be in the 50's during the day and colder at night for at least another week.

Good looking meal. When it gets hot I just cook naked.......(still wondering why the neighbor was so fast to put up that privacy fence)..... :emoji_laughing:
Jim

Good looking meal. When it gets hot I just cook naked.......(still wondering why the neighbor was so fast to put up that privacy fence)..... :emoji_laughing:
Jim
If your too close to the fire you burn your sausage. :emoji_astonished:

Food is always good at michelbobs

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Looks Great, Rick!!
Wish we had a place like that around here!!
Thanks for Showing!
Like.

Bear

Beautiful looking cook, I'd be all over that plate, Like! Was 101º here yesterday and today, I'm doing a rack of spares tonight, love the weather here, it's pool season! RAY

Dang that looks. Good Rick!
I agree, I did a little yard work this AM & just quit & went to the pool.
What happened to nice spring weather. It goes from winter to summer in one day. We have been in FL all our lives & I keep the a/c at 82, and we are comfortable with that. But tomorrow & almost everyday until fall I will be spending an hour or so out working in the yard & the temps just keep going up every year. We lived in Ft. Laud. For 35 years & for 15 of those years we didn’t have a/c. But we had an old Florida home close to the beach & the wind was always blowing through all the windows we had. Oh BTW, Judy is a fried onion ring freak & she would have eaten that whole plate!!
Al

Reactions: BGKYSmoker
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky