Hickory Smoked Onion Rings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Those rings do look more than awesome and do you get much smoke flavor? I know you want to throw as much cold smoke is it at them for a short amount of time. the beer batter we have down pat so this was just yet another in the very long list of great recipes you have there jeanie.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Jeanie those are truly some tasty looking, perfectly made onion rings. Please share....what was that you fried them in? I like your lite beer/flavor enhancement discovery, too.

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks everybody!
chefrob, I keep hearing that. lol
mballi, I like to smoke them for as long as I can to soak up the smoke.. It's hard to keep from cooking them when the heat is very high.

Rivet, I just used veggie oil for these...in my favorite little cast iron pot.
biggrin.gif

Thanks friends.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif

you really should..........see, i could write one that people in the industry would buy but that is not where the $$ is. your food appeals to the masses and that is where the big sale is. it takes unique and appealing food that everyone can do......not how to prepare a chateau or french a rack of lamb.

Those look so amazing that I had to make them myself. Have some rings in the smoker right now :D.

Now how the HECK are we supposed to follow somthing like this??? !
As always - awesome job, Jeanie. I'm trying to figure out how to set up my computer to just auto-sign you points so I don't have to go through it every time... ;o).

points.gif

Tracey

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky