• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi new member from Ohio

just-in

Joined Feb 15, 2014
Hey folks! I'm a new member from Cincinnati. I just joined and will be searching the forums for ideas on building a smoker. I work in a steel warehouse and have access to steel, a shear and a burn table. I'm hoping to stay away from rounded smokers and would like to build a reverse flow that I can use year-round. Any advice will be welcomed because I'm fairly new to smoking.
I'm currently using a Brinkman dual fuel grill with the fire box attachment and am looking for something bigger and more efficient.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h3]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h3][h3]  [/h3][h3]Gary[/h3]

slp45

Joined Jan 17, 2014
Welcome aboard, There is all kind of information here. Good luck and most of all have fun.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.