Hi, it's me!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SaltyTubers

Original poster
Feb 9, 2019
Tempe, Aridzona!
So, started smoking a bit over a year ago with a Masterbuilt electric. Found out recently that my brother got a Traeger last May due to having Brisket at my house (figures if I can do it ...). So this week I raised the bar a notch or 10 and bought a Memphis Pro. Since this is my first pellet grill I'll need to read/study/understand how to get the most from the shiny B-39 on my back porch.

Reactions: kruizer
Damn, you went whole hog, didn't you. That'll teach your brother to try to one up you.

Man, that thing will probably prep the meat and do the dishes for ya.

There are some pellet forums you there, but use the search function on this and you should find all you need to know on pellet grills. They impart a lighter smoke flavor, but personally, I really like the food that comes off of my pellet smoker. The smoke flavor is really nice.

Reactions: SaltyTubers
Holy Crap! Well you got the braggin rights. Memphis Pro 304
Got any money left over for some Hamburger?

Welcome to
small-logo.png

Reactions: SaltyTubers
Holy Crap! Well you got the braggin rights. Memphis Pro 304
Got any money left over for some Hamburger?

Well that link takes me to the Elite ... which is another $1,200 over what I paid, but yes money for burgers for sure. :)

Brisket is on right now, loaded with Rudy's Rub (I like Texas flavors), also going to put some Mac N Cheese and veggies on while the brisket is resting later today.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Hope I can contribute as well as enjoy the meaty goodness around here.

Well that link takes me to the Elite ... which is another $1,200 over what I paid, but yes money for burgers for sure. :)

Brisket is on right now, loaded with Rudy's Rub (I like Texas flavors), also going to put some Mac N Cheese and veggies on while the brisket is resting later today.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Hope I can contribute as well as enjoy the meaty goodness around here.
Just ordered the Memphis pro Im beyond excited

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky