Hi from the UK

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Aj33

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 29, 2020
Hi All!

greetings from the U.K.!

MES 30 owner, still relatively new to smoking. Only started in spring of this year. Managed to do a few decent cooks so far, pulled pork, ribs, chicken and pork.

not sure if I did anything wrong I posted a thread in the MES owners sub-section but it seems to have disappeared. Any ideas what happened?

Welcome from Georgia, USA. You'll find this is the best place to be. Not sure what happened to your post, certainly someone will read this and reply with a suggestion.

Reactions: Aj33
Hi all! Thanks for the welcome.

The thread is back where i put it. Probably me being a little over zealous with the refresh button. But all is good!

already learnt so much from this forum as a lurker, hopefully will be able to start contributing soon.

Welcome from east Texas. If this thread is your first post, it was likely hidden until it was reviewed by a moderator. Mine were hidden until they figured out what kind of outstanding citizen I am. Note, I do not claim to be good at smoking yet, but I'm trying.

Have you gotten a tube yet for your MES30?

Welcome from east Texas. If this thread is your first post, it was likely hidden until it was reviewed by a moderator. Mine were hidden until they figured out what kind of outstanding citizen I am. Note, I do not claim to be good at smoking yet, but I'm trying.

Have you gotten a tube yet for your MES30?
I have a tray rather than tube. Yet to be used on meat, done a few dry runs though.

you are spot on with the thread. All my posts are reviewed currently also. Couldn’t find in the forum rules when this is likely to stop. Any ideas?

I have a tray rather than tube. Yet to be used on meat, done a few dry runs though.

you are spot on with the thread. All my posts are reviewed currently also. Couldn’t find in the forum rules when this is likely to stop. Any ideas?

I think there's a trigger level (your reaction score, if I had to guess?) where your posts are no longer auto-moderated. I went through similar when I started here, not too many weeks ago :)

I think there's a trigger level (your reaction score, if I had to guess?) where your posts are no longer auto-moderated. I went through similar when I started here, not too many weeks ago :)
Thanks, I thought it would be something like that.

Reactions: bhambrewer

It is usually about 10 posts total when they stop monitoring every post.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky