Hi from Indiana

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

papag

Original poster
Aug 1, 2016
Hi everyone!

Been a member for a little while and have been lurking around taking it all in.

I'm an avid griller and meat smoker and having been doing both almost my entire adult life.  I'm a husband, parent and recently became a first time Grandpa, I work in TV and have had the great pleasure of working many fantastic telecasts for the NBA, NASCAR, NFL, etc.

I have had my share of grills and smokers and I currently have a Kamado style grill/smoker (which I love), but I also wanted something that I could set and forget, so I purchased the Charbroil digital electric and boy was that a mistake, but more on that later.  

Because of that purchase I found this site and what a resource this has turned out to be!

Thanks for a great site and all of the wonderful ideas!

welcome1.gif

to the forum!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

Welcome aboard fellow Hoosier from one Grandpa to another [emoji]128515[/emoji].  Set and forget... well the forget part is a bit difficult but you can get close.  

Matt

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky