• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hi from Connecticut

nbednaz16

Joined Jul 10, 2016
What's up everyone?
Nick here from CT.

Just got my first smoker (char-griller offset) haven't got the chance to smoke anything yet but I can't wait to get started. Looks like there's lots of good info, can't wait to get started!

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
  to SMF!

Glad to have you with us!

Al

papa t

Meat Mopper
Joined Jan 12, 2016
Welcome to the best site out there. You will meet some really nice people with great information
Papa t Michigan

joe black

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 25, 2015
Welcome from SC, Nick. It's really good to have you on this great site. There are a lot of file folks here who are always eager to share their ideas, recipes and tips. All you have to do is ask and keep reading. Go to the smokers sub-section and read all you can about your smoker and good heat management. Offset smokers are a tough learning curve, but are most rewarding. You can't find a better flavor anywhere.

Good luck and good smokin', Joe

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from another hot day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

nbednaz16

Joined Jul 10, 2016
Thanks everyone!
Can't wait to get started, the first thing I think I'm doing is some pulled pork for my housewarming party. Hopefully it comes out good seeing as my first smoke will be for a crowd! Haha

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.