Hi everyone happy to have found you.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smartpants

Original poster
Nov 13, 2016
Hi there, happy to have have found you. Great discussions on this site. Ive been smoking for a couple of years but consider myself a novice at smoking, i have two 30" Masterbuilt smokers, one analog the other digital. I actually picked up the digital for winter smoking, im not a fan of the cold weather in Indiana so wanted the remote...ha.

I just purchased the stand to get my digital up off the ground to remove it from the elements. I always stored them on the patio but my nephew built a beautiful patio for me to hold the grill and smokers.

Im looking forward to picking up some insight to smoking and trying out some reciles you have posted. Until the next time, thanks for having me. Jackie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky