Hi all

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks kind of an upside. You'll get some big guns throwing it out of the way:p
But.... Yea...... healthy mayo was totally lacking in flavour and feel

Sorry about posting in the UK forum. I know it's a Bozo no-no, but dang that looks good. I'm wishing that I was your neighbor.

Point for sure.

Chris.

Reading the two of you communicate with each other is making me think I'll have to take a class in English as a second language. Keep it up and enjoy the fruits of your labor. I know I am.

Sorry about posting in the UK forum. I know it's a Bozo no-no, but dang that looks good. I'm wishing that I was your neighbor.

Point for sure.

Chris.

Reading the two of you communicate with each other is making me think I'll have to take a class in English as a second language. Keep it up and enjoy the fruits of your labor. I know I am.

I'm not sure the English lessons will do you any good Chris with translating our commoner slang talk...its very much far from the Queens language! Haha but by guns he's referring to arm muscles!
I'm a black country girl not sure where Dave's from... Dave... where yow from mate??? Haha!

I'm not sure the English lessons will do you any good Chris with translating our commoner slang talk...its very much far from the Queens language! Haha but by guns he's referring to arm muscles!
I'm a black country girl not sure where Dave's from... Dave... where yow from mate??? Haha!

Ok, I understood "mate, commoner slang, and Queens language" What the heck is "by guns he's referring to arm muscles"

Chris

Haha Chris you got me crackin up here (you got me laughing).
I said... my boyfriend has put his gym pull up tower in front of my bbq...and he's basically saying my arms will get a workout when I have to move it, he's calling big arm muscles big guns :D and if I say I can't move it he will probably tell me to 'put some elbow grease into it' that simply means put some strength into it.

Lol that made me chuckle!!
Suns out, guns out:cool:
I'm based Northamptonshire Charlotte, innit!!
Chris deffinetly not English lessons that are needed. You'l speak better English!

Lol that made me chuckle!!
Suns out, guns out:cool:
I'm based Northamptonshire Charlotte, innit!!
Chris deffinetly not English lessons that are needed. You'l speak better English!
Oh yeah I know it...think that's where the bbq event is being held soon at the billing Aquadrome... not sure if you know about it already.

So what you smoking next...any plans??

Really?? For real?? You sure??
Off to Google.... no didn' know anything about it. Billing aquadrone isn' too far from me at... walkable after plenty of beer possibly!

Im thinking baby back ribs next. Depends if I buy a rib rack or two to fit more in the smoker.
How about you?

Really?? For real?? You sure??
Off to Google.... no didn' know anything about it. Billing aquadrone isn' too far from me at... walkable after plenty of beer possibly!

Im thinking baby back ribs next. Depends if I buy a rib rack or two to fit more in the smoker.
How about you?
Hahaha yeah I'll post you the link...
http://www.woodsmokeforum.uk/topic/...and-bbq-weekend-billing-aquadrome-20-22-july/

Think I'm going to have a crack at ribs soon...not ready to handle a brisket yet I don't think...might stick some chicken wings or something on at some point also :D

Hahaha yeah I'll post you the link...
http://www.woodsmokeforum.uk/topic/...and-bbq-weekend-billing-aquadrome-20-22-july/

Think I'm going to have a crack at ribs soon...not ready to handle a brisket yet I don't think...might stick some chicken wings or something on at some point also :D

Thanks for the linky!

Brisket is on my list after ribs, fancy some nice fall apart bbq ribs first! As long as being sensible with money, been an expensive one so far for BBQ!
How about a halved chicken? I did one over whisky chips. Tasted pretty good! Came out it could have easily made pulled chicken!
Not looked into wings or anything like that!

Thanks for the linky!

Brisket is on my list after ribs, fancy some nice fall apart bbq ribs first! As long as being sensible with money, been an expensive one so far for BBQ!
How about a halved chicken? I did one over whisky chips. Tasted pretty good! Came out it could have easily made pulled chicken!
Not looked into wings or anything like that!
No probs...
Yeah I get what you're saying it soon all adds up.
That doesn't sound like a bad idea...I haven't tried any whiskey chips yet and I do like chicken :)

No problem posting in the UK forum :-) and if you ever get over to the UK there will be plenty of us treating you as if you were a neighbour :-)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky