Hey yall from Pooler Ga.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

scootdaddy

Original poster
Nov 26, 2013
 Hey I am new to the forum, I found a link on Facebook, I looked and liked what I saw so I joined.

I am not new to smoking meat. I have used the old faithful charcoal water smokers. They did the job.

A little about me I am 45 yrs old . Navy vet, general tinkerer, I work for a jet builder in Savannah as a senior autoclave operator.

I cook composite (carbon fiber) airplane parts. Married to the same beautiful lady for 21 yrs. 2 daughters 1 grandson.

Anyway I was going to build me a new smoker and after reading on here I decided to buy me a new one instead. I decided on the

30 in MES. I think that will do fine for me. My grandson says we are gonna break it in right this weekend  with a butt and some ribs.

We are goin to use a combination of pecan, oak, and apple.

That is enough about me for now. I look forward to many years of learning more about smoking meat.

Later

Scootdaddy (Keith)

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky