• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hey SMF Friends

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
My wife and I are going to be moving from the Saint Lucie County area to a resort in Naples. Its on the gulf side of the state. Our move will be on or before July 15

So i may not see some of you at the Gatherings in Sebring. I will still be active here on SMF.

Rick & Chrystal

DanMcG

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
Good luck on the move Rick.... What is a resort in the terms of living in? do you mean like a Disneyland type place?
Sorry, being a blue collar bum I don't really know what a resort is.

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Good Luck and be safe on the Move

Gary

smokerjim

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 14, 2014
good luck to you and your wife Rick, hopefully it will be a smooth move.

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Moving again!!!
Farther away from PA again???
Have a Safe Move!!

Bear

chopsaw

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Dec 14, 2013
Enjoy and good luck to you .

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
Cool Rick... that's about an hour closer ... But i'm not seeing why that would stop ya from coming to the Gathering ?? Go ahead and just say it ... "you don't like us anymore" LOL... J/K... Hope everything goes well and say Hello to Chrystal for Charlotte and I ... Maybe we can get down to see y'all this summer ( I do need a vacation) ...

pushok2018

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 12, 2017
Hope your move will be light and easy..... ( well.... moves are never easy but let's hope).... Good luck!

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Cool Rick... that's about an hour closer ... But i'm not seeing why that would stop ya from coming to the Gathering ?? Go ahead and just say it ... "you don't like us anymore" LOL... J/K... Hope everything goes well and say Hello to Chrystal for Charlotte and I ... Maybe we can get down to see y'all this summer ( I do need a vacation) ...
HAHA

Im just kinda burned out on long drives. You know me i get along with just about anyone

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Thanks y'all

HalfSmoked

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Missed this.

Have a safe move Rick.

Warren

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Good luck Rick!
That is a really beautiful part of Florida.
I’m sure as soon as you fire up your smoker, you will be the most popular couple in the park!!
Al

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Thanks everyone.

Been here 3 weeks now, move went well. Lost a foot pad on one of the jacks but easy to replace. Gotta get used to being back on the gulf coast, rains here just about daily for while. We are about 10 mins from Marco Island. This is going to be our last stop in our journey. My wife has been in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania for the past 5 days visiting her aunt and brothers, sure is boring with her not here.

SmokinAl

Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Must be nice to just pick up you house a & move to where you want!
How many trailers are in the new place?
And are they far enough apart that you can stay safe from the virus?
Al

SFLsmkr1

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Dec 25, 2010
Must be nice to just pick up you house a & move to where you want!
How many trailers are in the new place?
And are they far enough apart that you can stay safe from the virus?
Al
Most of the units here are park models (fairly new) Fixed fast to the pads which are 65'x30' There are about 50 spaces for RV's (buses & 5th wheels) They dont let any daily, weekly RVs in here. They sell park models starting at 50k unless you buy one from the person who is selling one. Its 55+ and around 400 pads (maybe more) They just finished a new pool/hot tub, clubhouse, laundry, weight room, tennis, pickleball and a couple other things. Putting in a putting green and all astroturf around the clubhouse areas. Golf cart parking areas, gated with a bar code to get in.

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 3.59.20 PM.png

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.