Hey From Tega Cay SC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

PPG1

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Aug 22, 2020
Myrtle Beach SC
Been a guest on this forum for sometime. Learned alot from everyone. Thought I join and perhaps contribute from time to tme.
I was a stick burner for quite some time and have now picked up a Masterbuilt 560. I love the ease of it but i'm still working on getting more smoke flavor. I'll keep reading everyone's experience's and eventually get it work out...Anyways hello from SC

Welcome to SMF! I’ve got a 560 and get really good smoke layering chunks and charcoal in the hopper and also using chunks in the ash pan. Good luck and hope you get it dialed in.

Thank ya all for the welcome. Not surprised to see some of my local neighbors on this site, after all I can't remember a weekend riding around and not smelling that sweet smell in the air.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky