• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Hey From Tega Cay SC

PPG1

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 22, 2020
Been a guest on this forum for sometime. Learned alot from everyone. Thought I join and perhaps contribute from time to tme.
I was a stick burner for quite some time and have now picked up a Masterbuilt 560. I love the ease of it but i'm still working on getting more smoke flavor. I'll keep reading everyone's experience's and eventually get it work out...Anyways hello from SC

tag0401

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 5, 2018
Welcome to SMF. Greetings from Elgin SC

Smkryng

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Oct 14, 2017
Welcome to SMF! I’ve got a 560 and get really good smoke layering chunks and charcoal in the hopper and also using chunks in the ash pan. Good luck and hope you get it dialed in.

PPG1

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 22, 2020
Thank ya all for the welcome. Not surprised to see some of my local neighbors on this site, after all I can't remember a weekend riding around and not smelling that sweet smell in the air.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.