Hey friends!! I am back!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Glad to see ya Craig, been working on some hot sauce since your post on it.

3rd week in, probably bottle next week
Are you planning on keeping the bottled sauce in the fridge? .. I was going to get a PH strip to see if I could keep it bottled in the cabinet until used the first time.

The stuff I made is awesome..I put a potato in it and added some sugar to adjust the saltiness. Worked great.

I have had some folks who love way hot sauce use it here and they were sweating and complimenting in short time.

I hate it that the two jugs I made rotted...but I will make it in quart batches in the future.

And thanks..I am glad to be back...

Craig

Hey ya ol' fart, welcome back!  Hope everything got settled for you ok!
It's not over yet..

I will email you some of the details soon.

I am so glad you made it thru another round of surgeries..

Craig

Glad your back.......I was going through some fpnmf withdrawls........... almost checked me into holly hill...........

Joe

Are you planning on keeping the bottled sauce in the fridge? .. I was going to get a PH strip to see if I could keep it bottled in the cabinet until used the first time.

The stuff I made is awesome..I put a potato in it and added some sugar to adjust the saltiness. Worked great.

I have had some folks who love way hot sauce use it here and they were sweating and complimenting in short time.

I hate it that the two jugs I made rotted...but I will make it in quart batches in the future.

And thanks..I am glad to be back...

Craig

Decided to let it go for 6 weeks , boil to stop fermentation then a 1 week rest in the fridge before finalizing, when its all finished I'll post some info.
If I can get the ph 4.0 or below I will store in sealed woozies at room temperature

Decided to let it go for 6 weeks , boil to stop fermentation then a 1 week rest in the fridge before finalizing, when its all finished I'll post some info.
If I can get the ph 4.0 or below I will store in sealed woozies at room temperature
Thanks..I am looking forward to the final...and the "how to" on the way you did it....

Craig

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky