here goes, first rib smoke!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
hey deermeat i can be there in 2 hours i'll bring some meatloaf, man those ribs sure look good. looks like it's gonna start raining any minute here in raystown country i better go get the big umbrella up.

lookin good deer meat , yummmmmmmmm ribs are my favorite, drool slurp wipe
PDT_Armataz_01_30.gif

The only thing I see wrong with that picture is that should have been a silver bullet instead of that bud Lol. Looks great man.

Well here it is the final food "tasty visuals", oh ya!!

Sorry the last two pictures are a little fuzzy, but you can see the smoke ring in there if you look close

They tasted great but not jump up and down great. I think next time I will try baby backs though. The texture, bark, flavor, juicyness was all there I think it was the quality of the meat that made a B- meal in my opinion. The meat was very fatty, even though I trimmed the heck out of them.

Brian

Looks good, but don't get discouraged with spares, some are leaner than others. Just look them over real close when buying them, if they look fat in the package they probably won't be any leaner when you open it to prepare them.

Those ribs looked first class Brian!

Sometime when I get ribs that look a bit to fatty I poke the snot out of them with a tuning fork so they render out a bit more. I hate fat it will just ruin my dinner! You did a heck of a job here!

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

great lookin' food - not sure about that membrane thing ( was that trimming venison)? and was that american beer in a can ?????? i've never trimmed anything out of a package(just me). but if it was, i'd replace that beer w/ a killian's or guinness & pour 1/2 of 1 over the meat & do the rub - room temp while the fire starts (1 hr-3 tops)depends on poundage-throw 'er on the grill- sip the other 5- spritz the meat marinade the cook.... well you know ..

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky