Help? I Have Bugs, Knats, Fruit Flies W/QVIEW

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well thanks again everyone. I only caught 4 all day, saw 3 flying around. The cheap box wine worked the best.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I thought they came in on some peaches we bought.
Just found out they're in the garbage can in the garage and slippin in when the kids open and close the door going in and out.

Neighbors have gutted and are redoing their basement so they've had one of those HUGE dumpsters in their drive way for the last several weeks. ( I think this is the 7th one ) and they have a kid who is always eatin bananas and he pitches the skins in the dumpster.

My kids said there are swarms of the things over there so now I know the source.

Garbage was Wed. We bleached the cans that night and now we have them again. ARRRGH!

Time for more wine.

Sorry to hear that V Man. The wine traps work, you might wan't to set a few in the garage as well, good and cheap.

Good luck, man.

Ron

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky