1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Help choosing gas grill

Discussion in 'Grilling Tips' started by mattsmith379, Apr 3, 2018.

1. If you can a broilmaster grill you might want to look at. The body will last a life time.

2. Troy1436

Troy1436 Newbie

I'll second broilmaster had mine 15 years now. My sister-in-law has a 4 burner Weber I don't care for it they last but the design of it just like a cheap charbroil $200 from Home Depot.

3. Baguio

Baguio Newbie

Choosing the best gas grill doesn't have to be hard. Just know what qualities to look for and which features matter to you,
    Two are better than one, then why not two burner gas grills? Having the best 2 burner gas grills 2019 at home is actually good if you are inviting many guests to a barbecue party or celebrating something important etc.

For parties, fast cooking is necessary because you have to serve many people at a time. That’s why it is important to have a 2 burner gas grill so you can cook fast and serve the food to maximum people in short time.

4. mattsmith379

mattsmith379 Fire Starter

I ended up buying a Beefeater last spring and couldn’t be happier.