Hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

talob

Original poster
Jan 15, 2014
Hello, I just found the site and joind, my name is Mike and am in central KY, anyone else in this area? My first project will be smokeing bacon in a small electric smoker I can see building a smokehouse in the future, gonna take time to go over the site looks like I can learn a lot here will be asking a lot of questions.

Mike

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome, you have a masterbuilt electric?
Nah its just a little Brinkman, actually bought it for my dad a few years ago, he's done turkey, chicken and fish on it I just borrowed it back for the bacon project. I want to get a smokehouse built put it in a outdoor kitchen smokeing butcher area.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I'll have a ton of questions. Is it my puter or is the site a little slow?

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky