Hello SMF!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rugerfan

Original poster
Sep 21, 2016
West Michigan
Hello everyone greetings from Michigan  i'm new to the forum (Just today) but i have been smoking meats regularly for the past 20 years, so while i'm far from a newbie i can always learn a thing or two.. I started out borrowing a pig roaster a few times a year and eventually built my own from a Fuel Oil style tank that was actually solid stainless steel. I've done tons of Fresh ham PP "Pig Roasts" over the years as well as hundreds of smoked turkeys etc. Most of my Smoking these days is done on a Large BGE but i still use the roaster for larger events and have an open fire rotisserie i use as well as a Masterbuilt electric for small jobs (Mostly fish and turkeys). I am a bit of a research nerd so i appreciate the vast information available in a platform like this.

texas.gif
  Good afternoon and welcome to the forum, from a hot first day of fall  here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

Reactions: rugerfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky