Hello Members

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

michael pattiso

Original poster
Dec 18, 2013
Michigan
I'm Michael Pattiso, From the western UP, Been smoking fish, venison, pork, beef, and birds most of my life. I learned from my grandfather, my uncle's, and my father. Most of the smoker's I have used in my life have been home made types, wood, charcoal combo's. I have also used Gas grills to smoke meat on, takes a little trial and err to learn and they cook kind of hot for my liking. Anyway I stumbled across this site while looking at smokers on the internet and decided to join and check it out. Nice to meet you all. M Pattiso

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello Salty and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky