hello, hello

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joker smoker

Original poster
Aug 9, 2015
Hi there, I'm originally from Lowton near Warrington but have travelled for most of my life. I was originally a butcher but ended up as a chef. I have studied charcoal grilling in India and Thailand and learned how to smoke  big hunks of meat in Houston , Texas. I have a unit filled with kitchen equipment, grills, smokers and tandoors and hopefully I can invite some of the forum guys over in the colder months for some indoor BBQ sessions. my favourite smokers are my gravity feds, Fast Eddys and Oklahoma Joe offsets although I do love fast grilled meats and tandoori specialities.I look forward to meeting you guys both on the forum and in the flesh. I have also started a new BBQ Facebook page aimed at bringing like minded folk together and breaking down any quarrels and arguments that exist within the UK BBQ scene. Life is far too short to fall out over BBQ

Welcome to the UK Group Joker 
icon14.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky