Hello from Winnipeg!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Not sure why it posted the same thing so many times  Weird !!!!  I did the same as always, posted my reply and hit submit ?

Gary

Reactions: strtbobber
Hey Strtbobber,

Welcome! Was wondering if you would mind sharing the recipe for the farmer sausage. Haven't been able to find a good one on the net. Haven't been able to find a reliable source out here in Ontario, so i always have to get my parents to bring me a suitcase full when they come out to visit.

Cheers!

Hey Alf. Nice to see there is another Pegger on this forum. Will probably end up swapping ideas to beat the cold when using the smoker! Think I'm going to need a bigger smoker when it gets past -20 :)

Jeff

That sausage looks great I guess your smoker is doing its job

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky