Hello from Windsor (Ontario) Canada!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sirchristopheralangreen

Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
Windsor (Ontario) Canada
Well I worked for three Butchers with two in grocery-stores and with another in his own shoppe.

I maintained a BBQ for a shift overnight for a Chesapeake Bay PigRoast.

I also worked for four Swiss Chalet Chicken & Rib Restaurants, a Black Angus Restaurant and for quite a few other restaurants in Canada & The United States Of America.

At home I prefer an electric-grill for year-round use.

I have nevered butchered an animal from a fresh-kill except for fish.

I love to BBQ!

:P

Welcome Sir Christopher,

Open a cold one, pull up a chair and tell us what we can do for you, or what you can do for us. You will find that the friendly folk here will make answer to your questions.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Welcome Sir Christopher. Let me tell you, you haven't lived until you butcher a fresh kill!! Glad you found us. Do you smoke on your electric grill? Glad to have you here!

Welcome Dear Sir,

Hope to have you drop in and join in. I see you already have a cold one, so grab anoher, and have a good time. Looking to hearing some of you smoking stories...

Folks, Say goodbye to SirChristopherAlanGreen.

I have shared some pm's that I have received from SCAG with tulsajeff and I have also voiced my concerns.

In a nutshell, SCAG's behavior and choice of language did not fit with the family idea of SMF. I would not have liked to see him respond in the Forums the way that he responed to me in pm's

Jeff has given me permission to give this individual the "royal boot with no chance for return", which I have done. If any of you wish to voice your concerns or or have any questions about this action, PLEASE send me a personal message.

Thank you for the support that you have shown SMF and for making it the awesome site that it is.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky